Useful when configuring an environment where you have logged in users who are not CMS editors. For example an extranet, intranet or a members dashboard of some kind.
- If no groups are specified then the page will be visible to all logged in users
- If groups are specified then the page will only be visible to members of those groups
- The page creator and page managers can also see the page
- Restrict access to a page to certain user groups only
- Restriction is automatically applied to all descendent (or child) pages
- Settings take precedence over the ability to edit a page (you must be able to view to edit) meaning only authorised editors can see content